Thursday, September 4, 2008

I...



(I found this survey on another blog)

I AM … a little to bored at work.
I WANT… a raise.
I HAVE … a compulsion to clean.
I KEEP … thinking about Jeff.
I WISH I COULD … get paid to do something I love.
I HATE … racism.
I FEAR … death.
I HEAR … the printer by my cube.
I DON’T THINK … I'll ever like onions.
I REGRET … some of the things I've said or not said.
I LOVE … being married.
I AM NOT … good at getting up early to work out.
I DANCE … like a fool.
I SING … as often as possible...off key.
I RARELY… cook.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … almost anything sentimental...even commercials.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … nice.
I HATE THAT … I'm broke.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … Christians.
I NEED … to be shown love.
I SHOULD … show love more.

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...