Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Fun and Family

We've had lots of quality time with both sides of our family this summer and it has been wonderful! Here are some random and out of order pictures from the past several weeks.

My Granddad helping Cade tune his guitar


I'm making Margaritas--of COURSE I'm smiling!


My Granddad and Grandma


This is from our wedding. Checking out what family traits we have in common :)


Jeff's family: Brother in law Jake, Aunt Helen, Cousin Cassie, Sister Jenn and niece Hanna, me, (I just woke up), Cade, Jeff, Uncle Dave, Mom Patsy, Dad Jim, Aunt Susan.







Cassie and Dave


Things are very serious at our house ;)


Aunt Helen, Uncle Dave and Hannah


Jeff composed a song. Cade jammed it while Aunt Helen and I tried to sing a duet. Cade was NOT amused with our laughter!


awww!


Cousins


Cade and my cousin Jymon playing Guitar Hero


Uncle Dave and Cade with their 4th of July shirts


I absolutely LOVE this picture of Jeff!


Our first 4th of July together!


Cade doing what he does best :)


Jenn, Jake and Hannah. Seriously, she's about the cutest baby I've ever seen.


Me and Dad


I can't help but smile. And look at his!


Cassie, Helen, Ryan and Dave (all the way from DC, Golden and VA!)


Hannah can spot a talent


I'm not even sure what is going on here, but could it be more hilarious?


My extended family all the way from Nebraska and Kansas!


Helen and Cassie


The men doing some grilling. My grandpas and Jeff.


At Memorial Park for the fireworks


Just because he's so handsome :)







We've had extra quality time with family this summer and it's been GREAT! Here are some random photos of some of those times.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so much fun!! i love it!! you look so happy... that's what I want to see :)

Laura Barlow said...

You guys are too cute for words! I can't even believe it. So fun! i LOVE pictures! Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see your life as newlyweds! Miss you!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...