Wednesday, April 5, 2017

February 2017

learning back walkovers! 



my little yogi


visitng USM with gramma and grampa-exciting! 




my little cowgirl. she looked in the mirror and said she looked like a different girl ;) She's used to wearing fancier shirts with more colorful leggings. She thought she looked about 8! 














and here ends the selfie photo shoot

more snow! 








i could not love that smile more










loose tooth is about to come out! (I couldn't watch. I went into the other room. Livi was a champ and it didn't even hurt.Phew!)




Daddy getting ready to show that snow who's boss














I love this picture of my mom and grandparents from their time together in AZ. 

Happy Valentines Day!





















































a long and beautiful snow hike







did I mention it was long?









chef to be. calzones! 









a winter break children's museum trip













she LOVES Lego!








No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...