Saturday, April 25, 2009

What's Been Happening?


I turned 29!!! Only one more year in my 20s. I'd better make it a good one!

Celebrating with "the girls" from work :)

Grace, Me, Kelly and Liz


Grace and me at Sushi. YUMMM!



Me and Liz


My sweet hubby posing with his 29 year old wife. At the Melting Pot. It was delicious!!!


This is one of my presents from Jeff. A mop! A Pink Mop! I'm telling you I've wanted it for SO LONG. He knows me, what can I say ;) (PS, a portion of the proceeds went to Breast Cancer research.)


Staging our home for the big sell. Jeff set the table after we bought this pretty table runner. Isn't he a professional?


Staging the desk room with new flowers for our African vase. So cute!


Um, a delicious red muscat. VERY sweet. If you like a sweet dessert wine, you should try it. But I'm telling you, it's SWEET!


This is Jeff's meal one night. And this is one reason I'ma vegetarian! OK, not really, but look at it. IT has a face!


Pretty Tiff and one of Kim's twins. (I can't remember which one! I could never be the mother of twins!)


The. Best. Snack. Ever.



Such a cute girl! It was awesome seeing Kim, Brent, Claire and Lucy! I wish they lived here!!!
And that's what's been going on here. I'll try to keep you posted more often now :)




5 comments:

Kim said...

Awe, so glad you had a great bday, Ter. I love the mop....what kind is it? I need something like that! And, yes, those veggie fries ARE the best ever! Oh, and Tiff is holding Lucy :-) I miss you already!

Blomgrens said...

I made the blog!!! I'm so proud!

Carly said...

I LOVE the blonde hair!!!! It looks so good!!

The Lynns said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday. Oh, and love the hair!!

Sarah said...

I hope you had a wonderfully fantastic birthday! Love you and miss you! p.s. how's the house hunt coming?

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...