Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waiting again!

We're making an offer! We've looked at 19 houses and we are making an offer on the 19th one. Hopefully it will be presented tomorrow. It's been so stressful I feel like my body has been tied into knots! We had to wait ALL WEEKEND because of course banks aren't open and our broker hadn't really done the job in a timely manner like we had hoped. We also had to wait to see if our buyer could move up their closing date, which would affect our clsoing date and on and on. Not to mention there are 2 other offers going in on the hosue as well. Talk about a lot of variables that could go wrong. But we got the loan info we needed today, talked to our realtor who is finishing up the offer right now and will get it to the listing agent this afternoon, aren't going to worry about the closing date because we think our offer will be good enough that they won't mind waiting a few extra weeks and now we just wait. I was going to post a picture of the house, but I think I'll wait. Unless you twist my arm. It's so hard not to decide what color to paint the walls on this house that isn't even ours! Say a little prayer and send positive thoughts out. I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm twisting your arm --- POST PICS!!!

Prayin'.....

Sarah said...

I want to see pictures too! Gosh Terrr... you're such a grownup now, you know?! I love it :)

Carly said...

::twisting your arm HARD::

Post the pics!!!!

mom said...

I'm curious, too. Even though I suspect I will see quite a bit of the house on moving day. :-)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...