Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend fun

This weekend we went up to my parents house and had a great time with my parents, Scott and Brandy, and Grandma and Granddad. We visited, ate, watched a movie and the guys built a horsehoe pit, so of course we played some shoes :) Here are the pictures in no particular order since I can't figure out how to post them in order.

Scott cutting down a branch that Mom kept hitting when she threw her show. Notice his lovely wife making sure he's safe while she has a glass of wine ;)


Grandma's excellent form.



Mom's stellar form.


Dad's form.


Mom having a nice swing before playing.


And no one has quite the form that Jeff has :P





Scott is not a cowboy, but he does rock the cowboy hat whenever he is home.


Having a very important discussion about angles or nails or something, I'm sure.


Jeff is driving a remote control truck. We. Are. Classy.


Don't let this picture fool you...it was very cold.


Working and building.

And finally...

I dyed my hair back to dark brown this weekend. I like it, but what you can't see is it is really uneven and I'm afraid that where the brown went over the blond highlights might look a little greenish/grayish. It's OK, though. I'll probably go over it again in a month or so and then maybe I'll let my natural color grow out. We'll see!

1 comment:

Kim said...

that looks like such a fun day!!!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...