Tuesday, April 27, 2010

30!


Yep, I did a self photo shoot for my 30th bday. I'm vain, what can I say. And you should see my shirt. It's my "what? 30? me? um, no!"

Some girlfriends and I had a celebration at Amanda's Fonda. We celebrated a birthday, 2 promotions and said goodbye to a dear friend. It was quite an occasion!


Grace and Liz (Liz is the one who left us. She's back in TX. But wait, Grace is leaving, too. Going to grad school. I'm happy for them, but hello, why do people keep leaving me?!)


Stace (who got a promotion at work) and Grace


Me and Stace


Megs, Stace, me, Grace and Liz


Megs (she got a promotion, too!) Me and Stace


Silly girls


Liz listening to her Hoops and Yoyo card.


Yep. 30.


This is how mother nature wished me happy birthday. A blizzard. Nice.



My coworkers decorated my cube!


Mom and I went to the Melting Pot. It was delicious and so special!


My birthday table. Balloons, cards and presents!


Jeff made me a cake AND sang to me!



AND got me tulips :)



We also went and painted pottery and had dinner at a really cool Mediterranean place complete with belly dancer. I also get to continue my celebration this weekend when the girls from Denver come down to have dinner. All in all, (minus the crazy snow) it was a wonderful day and weekend! YAY 30!

4 comments:

Cheryl H. said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad it was GREAT (minus the snow of course)!

The Lynns said...

Yay, Ter! Can't wait to celebrate on Friday! And P.S. I LOVE the cake Jeff made for you! :)

Sarah said...

happy birthday terrrrrrrrrrr! looks like an utterly perfect celebration of YOU! I hope you felt loved and full of hope. I am convinced that our 30s are going to be better than our 20s :)

Kim said...

Awe, wish I could come!! Have a wonderful 4th celebration - you are blessed!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...