Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Adventures of Olivia

Jeff's swim team gave Olivia these cool shirts!


Check out my velvet leapord print outfit and ballet slipper socks. Man, I'm cute.




Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Smalberger. Jeff helped limb up a tree and then rocked Olivia. She loved rocking! We need a rocking chair, so of course he's going to make one :)


Now rocking with Grandpa in her bouncy seat. The best of all worlds!


Freaking Mama out.

Trying to capture a smile, but not quite getting it.



Napping with Grandma


Mom! Pick me up, don't take my picture!





All ready for the swim banquet tonight. Maybe I won't cry???


No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...