Saturday, August 24, 2013

Picture overload!

Well I finally joined the land of technology and got a smart phone. It's pretty cool, but the strange thing is I find it stressful to have to devices that take pictures. There are too many places that pictures are stored and I want to be sure I'm backing everything up and posting everything and oh my, it's so much! I finally figured out how to transfer my pictures from my phone (super easy, as it turns out) and I compiled the 3 folders I had of camera pictures, and voila, here they are! Now I just need to figure out why some of the phone pictures are so crisp and clear and why some are really grainy. I'm not even changing any settings. Strange. Anyway, enjoy the past several weeks in snapshots :)

Playing barbie, coloring and making tutus with Grandma and Grandpa









Cabinet doors Jeff built for Grandma and Grandpa's camper
 Playing at the park





 Eating raspberries from the backyard



Eating cereal the way daddy does...sugar milk! (notice the cereal isn't even gone yet!)
 Rainbow

Zoo day with Grandma

 









 Playing
 Boat
 Smelling the flowers




first ponytail!





 Always at the park
Pizza picnic on Cade's last day






helping with dishes
 on a walk







Angel

 bathtime with baby



tushy and mama's socks

mmm, hail





bangs

taking Dora (the sprinkler) to the park













special hot dog at Freddy's!


lunch with "the girls" in Castle Rock...making a wish






bird watching at Grandma and Grandpa's




tutu's!
















Mmm, juicy peach


 watering the plants






take a closer look at Jeff's beard....

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...