Thursday, November 14, 2013

This post brought to you by photog Olivia

A couple of weeks ago my goal was to get a good profile picture of Olivia so I can make a silhouette of her to frame. Well it didn't start off with a lot of cooperation from my sweet girl. So I decided to make it fun. "Olivia! Let's take a special picture of Daddy, then Mommy, then Olivia! Come on! I'll show you!!!" I then had Jeff stand sideways against the wall and snapped his picture. Then he took mine and by then Olivia couldn't wait to have her picture taken and repeat repeat repeat! It was hilarious. Of course then we couldn't STOP taking pictures without her getting upset, so I had her find toys and she took pictures of them. Too cute. Of course the below are mostly boring pictures, but I couldn't delete them and had to document the fun :)
























this face!



1 comment:

Kim said...

This post cracked me up!!! Loved seeing all your 'profiles'!!!

So cute...

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...