Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Home!

I'm so excited about our home. Jeff bought this place and it needed a LOT of work. He has done an amazing job--from putting in wood floors, to painting, to remodeling the bathroom. And now I shove all my stuff in here and change it! But he is sweet enough to tell me he likes the changes or additions I've made. I hope so! I LOVE our "new" home!

Our bedroom




The "deskroom" as the Smalberger's call it. Or, as normal people would say, the office :)



The bathroom


The hallway looking from the bedrooms to the living room


Cade's bedroom



The kitchen


The Kitchen (looking from the living room)



The living room (looking from the kitchen)


The living room (looking from the hallway)


The living room (looking from the front door)


Dad and Jeff under the house doing plumbing for the 2nd time! (I caught them off guard!)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Can't wait to come visit in you know five years or so when the kids get bigger. :) Less than a week?? So exciting!!! Love you!!!

Melanie L said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it in person! I am especially in love with your dining table. :) Can I housesit/rob you? :)

Carly said...

It looks so cute!! I agree with Mel--I can't wait to see it in person. :)

Carly said...

OMG! You have ot teach me how to put music on my blog before you go get married!!! K, thanks. :)

The Lynns said...

Cute, Ter! How fun!!

Kim said...

Very nice - love it! Love the large dining area. Only one more day of work, right? And, then it's off to Oregon to get MARRIED!!!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...