Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm not skipping Thanksgiving


Well today I got a Peppermint Mocha on my way to work. I heard someone say there is just no logic behind waiting until after Thanksgiving to start enjoying Christmas. We all know I'm very type A and do things a very particular way. Since I've been out of my parents house I've been waiting until exactly the day after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, have a Christmas treat, listen to a Christmas song, etc. But you know, I agree with that girls statement. Christmas is my favorite time of year. And it's a short time of year. So why not enjoy it for as long as possible?! And lets face it. One of the things I'm most thankful for is Christmas! So it makes sense :) I couldn't find a cute Christmas background yet, so the black and white with a couple of images will have to do for now. So anyway, I hope your autumn is filled with joy and peace and Christmas cheer!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!! Christmas is my favorite time of year too! If they were selling Christmas trees yet, you better believe I'd have one. :)

Kim said...

I agree! I loved how last weekend they were already playing Christmas music at the mall...the day after Halloween. Ha! I'm sure glad Starbucks starts the Christmas season early, too :-)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...