Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

Jeff, Cade and I went to Montrose to have Thanksgiving with Jeff's mom and dad and sister and brother-in-law and niece. It was a really wonderful time! We have so much to be thankful for :)

Cade and I built a tower as tall as him!


Jeff and Cade re-stringing Cade's guitar.



Clarence and Chloe kindly posing for a Christmas photo ;P



Jeff and Cade playing a Rolling Stones duet for us in Montrose.


Putting together an erector set car!


Getting measured after 2 years! 4'9"


Cade playing while Grandma sings along.


My new decoration! I just love it!


Cade drinking wine at Thanksgiving Dinner. I didn't say he could!


Jenn, Patsy, Hannah and Jim.


Jeff preparing the turkey, or whatever you say.


Jim and Jeff doing turkey stuff.

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...