Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love

Well you didn't think I'd let Valentines Day pass without a post about love did you? I had a thought the other day. Jeff and I dated for 3 months and were engaged. We were engaged for 3 months and were married. Now we've been married for 8 months. Quick, huh? The thing is, no matter how hard I try, I canNOT imagine life any other way. No matter what ups and downs we might go through, it's as if it HAS to be this way. Jeff and Terri were simply MEANT.TO.BE. I was inspired by a friend's post to make a list of things I love about this love of mine. So here you go, Mr. Schurz. Happy Valentines Day.


Funny
Silly
Goofy
Easy-going
Relaxed
Smart
Intelligent
Wise
Dad
Hubby
Loving
Respectful
Teacher
Family man
Swimmer
Coach
Responsible
Loyal
Trustworthy
Admirable
Hugger
Lover
Friend
Handsome
Kind
Generous
Talented
Musician
Genuine
Animal lover
Solitude
Spontaneous
Unique
Pleasing
Forgetful
Exciting
Resourceful
Encouraging
Faithful
Confident
Playful
Cook
Fun
Cuddly
Sweet
Non-conforming
Creative
Handy
Wood-worker
Artist
Determined
Helpful
Sexy
Giver
Relaxed
Low-key
Thoughtful
Supportive
Kisses
Hugs
Consistent
Green Thumb
Blue Eyes
Looks HOT in jeans!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Terri, I am so glad you found Jeff! You seem like an amazing match. I hope I get to meet him one day!! Love you.

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...