Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Friends and Family

Two weekends ago I got to spend quality time with lots of family and friends. It was so fun! I'll have to upload more pictures later, but one of the highlights was to see my dear friend Lusia. We went to HS together and played volleyball together. We've been friends for like 13 years now or something! She lives in Maryland :( But she was here to run a race and I got to see her. YAY! Miss you and love you, Lulu :)


Lusia and Ter


Mariel, another HS friend, Lus and Ter

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yea for old friends! I had a college friend visiting this week and it was delightful. So glad you are STILL making memories with your sweet friends :)

p.s. why did I not know you played volleyball?

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...