Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jeffrey

We had a great night celebrating my crazy hubby's 33rd birthday. We opened present, went out to eat, Cade and I sang to him (over the phone :) and had cake. This is the third pound cake I've made. One last year for the bday that was yummy, one random one that was WAY overdone and this one, which, I must say, was PERFECT. Hello, I'm a professional.



Yep, 33.


He wouldn't even sit down to open cards and present. What a silly man.


Here he is working on his next table with his new table saw!


And here is the awesome saw horse he built in the garage. They go up and down to easily store away. Isn't he creative?!


And here is Chloe last night. We had a fire because I was freezing. She loved it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It looks like it's about as easy to get a good picture of Jeff as it is of Scott! :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...