Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

We had a great time for Thanksgiving, with so much to be thankful for. Our house was filled with Jeff's parents, my parents, Scott and Cade. The food was amazing and the company was even better. PLUS we brought out the Christmas tree and decorations, which always makes me happy! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too :)

Pasty spicing up the turkey

Cade taking on grandpa in chess

and taking on the 2nd grandpa!

Jeff and Patsy working on the turkey

Can't leave uncle Scott out of the chess games

These adorable penguins my mom made out of olives, cream cheese and carrots!

bye bye penguin

probably having a very intense discussion about what ornaments to hang ;)

deck the halls!

Cade hanging his penguin ornament

father and son match!

beautiful!



the annual shot of Clarence under the tree

stocking hung by the chimney with care, and Clarence in his box :)


I hope both mom's have many more pictures to send me. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of the whole family or the pretty table. It was an awesome day. Oh, and I think I only have 2 more Christmas presents to buy!!! Christmas magic :)

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...