Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday fun

There has been plenty of holiday fun already, and I'm expecting so much more! This weekend we picked Cade up so he's home with us for 2 weeks. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Smalberger's house and had a grand old time and I got to celebrate with my girls-I think this was our 8th annual Christmas get together! Merry Christmas with more to come!

I love this-so pretty!

Beautiful Tiff and adorable baby John.


Look at that adorable baby booty in jeans!

The official bb gun pictures. This is what we call lounge shooting.


This is what we call "Dad, you can get off my lap now" shooting :)

Sniping cans.

Grandma is a great shot!


The Smalberger's awesome tree with decorations!

Sar, Tiff, me and Grace at the Christmas brunch


Sar, Tiff, Grace and Steph
I wish the lighting was so bright, because this is a great photo!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

how fun!!

We celebrate our Christmas baby's 3rd birthday on the 29th... maybe Olivia will have a similar birthday :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...