Sunday, December 11, 2011

This and That

I didn't go on this expedition, but doesn't it look fun. No matter how pretty our fake tree is, it is always such and adventure to go find one in the woods. Scott and I have awesome memories of doing this growing up. And here are Scott and Dad getting to enjoy it as grownups still :)


Look at that smile. Nothing says JOY like finding a beautiful Christmas tree with family.

And here it is set up in Mom and Dad's living room. So cute and pretty, right? I can't wait to see it with ornaments.
  
Jo and Everly came over for coffee and Christmas lights last week. Everly slep the whole time-she is such a cutie!

Clarence didn't want to be left out of the fireplace warmth or the picture :)


I like to try and do a Christmas dinner date each year. This year I got take-out: Jeff's favorite BBQ and my favorite pizza bread. Plus milk in fancy glasses and a checkered table cloth :) As you can see he is quite excited.




No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...