Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yay Sun!!!

I am so glad it's finally getting warm around here. I've heard a few comments about how Spring sort of left us high and dry and we went straight to summer, but for now, you won't hear me complain. I mean, just look at my cute girl in her shirt dress! We had such a lovely weekend full of fun, playing, family and friends. A baby shower for my dear friend Jo and her 2nd baby girl, a birthday party for my brother, time with Grandma and lots of outside time. I am beyond thankful for such gifts :)


carrying her purses and so excited about it

she loves to put her blankie on this way-a sort of backwards cape :)




flowers! Daddy did an amazing job planting this weekend. Everything looks beautiful and we're going to have lettuce, tomatoes, peas and basil. Yummmmmmmmmm!






we got to spend time with Grandma and Olivia had such fun reading with her!




 Making face-washing fun for everyone!

 "come here" chickies! (Olivia always pats her legs to say "come here" to Clarence or any other animal. I'm telling you, kids are sponges!)

sitting like a big girl :)

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...