Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

So last week was our "engagement week." You know, the week right after Jefferson proposed. It was a good week, I guess. But we hardly saw each other! We both had plans EVERY NIGHT of the week. I know how the saying goes, and I'm sure it's quite true, but I think absence makes an engaged girl go crazy! So we decided we'd try to free up our weeks a bit this week and spend a bit more time together as fiance's. I have Bible study tonight. Can you believe I already miss him? I'm telling you, we are the most disgusting of all disgusting couples. Gag. Roll your eyes. I know. But it's TRUE! We are the very couple I used to make fun of. I guess love really does make you see through rose colored glasses. Or something like that. =)

Yesterday I purchased a wedding planner at Target. We spent some time filling it out last night. I foresee it being very helpful to this type A bride to be. We're calling the planner Franc in honor of Martin Short's character on Father of the Bride. If you haven't seen that movie, do it. I mean DO. IT. It's hilarious and heart-warming. We also filled out our marriage license application. We now know who has the better hand-writing: Jeff! Although I think he knew before I did ;) From now on he will be filling out all official documents. At first we thought I might not be able to put Terri Lynn Schurz as my new last name because of the confusing jargon in the instructions. It was so cute to see how bummed he was about it. But fret not, we did put Terri Lynn Schurz! YAY!

Just a few little tidbits. Boring? Maybe if you're not the bride to be!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love seeing you like this!!! :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...