Saturday, April 26, 2008

28


I love birthdays! This year has been extra special because I've been celebrating for several days! On Wednesday I went into work to a decorated cube and Starbucks from my boss. That night Jeff brought me my favorite flowers (daisies), an adorable card and a People magazine. He knows me! And we weren't even going to celebrate until
Thursday. Then on Thursday he made me artichoke pizza just like he did the first time he cooked for me. He also made me the most awesome gift certificate to Veda for a "super sexy" hair cut and color. It was such a perfect night. On Friday Tiff and Grace came to the Springs and we celebrated with sushi and wine. YUM! I have felt so loved. Tomorrow, Sunday, Jeff and I are going up to my parents house to celebrate more with TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! This is going to be a GREAT year!











PS, this is Chloe, Jeff's cat and Clarence, my cat. Clarence moved in with Jeff and Chloe last weekend so that they could both get adjusted before they are left alone during our trip to Oregon. I think they are already on their way to becoming best friends forever! ;)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yea for birthdays and being loved!! What a grand combination :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...