Friday, April 11, 2008

I found it!

I found THE dress! Mom and I went to a little boutique after work yesterday and I tried on about 7 dresses. Let me just say that the little boutique was so much more calm and the girl who helped us made the experience much more lovely than last Saturday. I like several of the dresses better than all but one of the dresses from Saturday. And I really liked one of them quite a bit, but we decided to go back up to David's Bridal to try on the one that I did like again. The girl there this time was GREAT! She was so smiley and complimentary and helpful. She let me try on about 4 dresses even though we didn't have an appointment. I ended up trying on the one I liked from last week as well as one more and then we knew the decision was between those two. They were completely different dresses, but both so beautiful in their own way. I tried them each on twice with various veils and hair pieces. I walked around this way and that way. I asked Mom what she though. I looked at the backs. And finally I decided! I got the one that I didn't try on last weekend. It fits well, it's flattering and I feel very pretty in it. I can't wait to walk up to my man wearing it to say "I do." YAY! I can't post it here, but I'll email it to you if you'd like. Just let me know!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to see it!

Anonymous said...

Email me!!! My sister is getting married July 26th in Boulder. What are you thinking for bridesmaid dresses? Are you having bridesmaids since it is a smaller wedding?

ashley.carlucci@dcsdk12.org

Anonymous said...

You look stunning, Ter! I LOVE it...your man is going to melt.

Picard said...

email me a picture Ter...I want to see it.

Jess

Ashley said...

Ter I love it!!! It is perfect and you look FANTASTIC in it. Thanks for sending it.
Ash

Sarah said...

how are things going, Terri? Did you have a good birthday? Let us know more wedding details when you have a chance :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...