Sunday, August 31, 2008

Loved in 3 words.

It's amazing that the older I get the more times I have to say goodbye to friends. I'm 28 and I feel like I have more friends living out of state than in Colorado! It's always bittersweet to say goodbye to a friend. I'm excited for each new adventure, but also sad to know there will be an empty place in my life now that was once filled with a precious girl. So here is a tribute to all my long distance friends out there. Know that you are loved in many more than 3 words and missed dearly!

Mel-Kind. Loving. Honest.


Car-Sweet. Easy-going. Great listener.

Katie-Loyal. Generous. Hospitable.


Kim-Funny. Faithful. Thoughtful.


Sara-Hilarious. Smart. Honest.


Lusia-Genuine. Friendly. Open.

Lola-Accepting. Fun-loving. Authentic.

You girls are loved and missed!

And of course there are my non-Colorado friends who live far away. Don't think I don't love you girls, too! Kimberly, Diana, Emily, Leana, Sarah. All these girls plus the ones I have right at my fingertips are what make my life full. I love you girls!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...