Friday, July 31, 2009

A trickster!

So yesterday I got home from work and Jeff got up to greet me. The conversation went as such:

Jeff: Hi! I finished painting the rest of the house!
Me: No you didn't! (with shock and doubt since the rest of the house included the entryway and stair ways that require a gigantic ladder and bravery and hope that my dear husband wouldn't careen to his death.)
Jeff: Yes I did!
Me: you did?
Jeff: no. Just kidding.
Me: oh man! Why did you do that?!
Jeff: haha, I tricked you!
Me: ugh. you are quite a tricker, mister.

Then, 15 minutes later I walk around the corner to discover HE DID finish it all! HE tricked me twice! He is so amazing. I really can't believe he finished it all. What a great, sweet, hardworking (and silly) guy!

2 comments:

The Lynns said...

Fun, Ter!! Everything looks so great!! Can't wait to see it in person! :)

Blomgrens said...

Funny guy! Love it.

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...