Monday, August 24, 2009

a schmorgasborg

Here is Cade doing some sliding across the floor action!


How classic is this face?


Jeff's new tile saw! We've seen plenty of this in the past several weekends. We've done the fireplace, entryway, a bathroom, laundry room and hallway. All we have left is the kitchen! PHEW!


At the Renaissance Festival. Cade and Scottie had a dual.



(PS, this is my gansta brother who has been mistaken for a Puerto Rican. Now he sports a cowboy hat. Go figure!)


Cade was a great shot! He even won a prize!


Here is Clarence showing of the newly tiled entry way.






I tried my hand at this yummy iced tea recipe. It took about 40 minutes, and even with simple syrup, lime and mint, it still tasted pretty much like regular tea. Oh well, it is pretty :)


More sawing!


Last weekend Grace and Sarah hosted a beautiful bridal shower for Tiff. It was so wondeful! Elegant, gorgeous and classy, just like Tiff!






Before and after pictures of the fireplace. I could not love it more!






the end.

3 comments:

Kim said...

FUN pics! I love what Jeff is doing to your place with the tiling. Cade is adorable. And, you and the ladies look gorgeous as usual! Love, Kim

Sarah said...

yea! I love this post! Love all the new pictures. Cade seems like such a fun kid! I am super impressed w/ the tilework by the way - fantastic! Seeing your face makes me miss you more! Hope you're doing well!

Blomgrens said...

MmmmK - Cade's classic face is great! I LOVE the fireplace too... can't wait to see it in person! You two are such artist with those tiles. Great job!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...