Friday, August 28, 2009

Ta-da!

Here are the curtains! I wish the camera could capture how pretty they really make the room. It's a dramatic difference. It always looks so bright in the house when I take pictures, but really it's not that bright, and that light you see is even dimmed. I don't get it.


See those orange and yellow flowers in the corner of the above picture? We replaced them with the red and white flowers below :)


Here is the other window.

See the sunflower on the fireplace? We replaced it with the flowers below :) (it's the little touches people!)

3 comments:

Sara Joy Martin said...

love the curtains!!!

Sarah said...

Love 'em, Ter! You've (almost) inspired me to think about curtains. We got windows that have blinds in them, just so I wouldn't have to worry about it for a while. Maybe I'll put it on the list... right after hanging the pictures that have been laying on the floor since we moved 1 1/2 years ago. :)

Blomgrens said...

Yeah! It's the little things people! Love it!!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...