Sunday, May 9, 2010

Recipe Review - Olive Cheese Dip



Ingredients:

12 oz cottage cheese
4 oz cream cheese
20 kalamata olives
dashes of season-all, garlic salt, salt, dill and any other seasoning you might enjoy

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in food processor until mixed. Serve with crackers for a wonderful appetizer or snack.




I had a sample of something similar at Whole Foods while doing my Saturday shopping. I thought I'd just check out the ingredients and try to make it myself rather than buy it. It actually called for ricotta cheese rather than cottage cheese, but since I couldn't find any I improvised. Jeff and I both really liked it.
4 Thumbs Up.

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...