Monday, August 30, 2010

Riviera Sand

Painting. Oh my, how i do NOT love it. What did we do yesterday? We painted. The kitchen and dining room. Yep, we painted the whole house when we moved in last year. Now we're painting again. But let me say this, Jeff wasn't a fan of the old color. And let me say this, the new color is GORGEOUS. I'm telling you it transforms the place. It looks like it could be in a magazine, in my humble opinion. And so, because I love my husband, and I want him to love our home, I paint. Only the living room, hall way and 2nd floor to go. I'm working on my "OMG we have to get this done now, right now, all at once or I'll die" frame of mind. We're going to do it a little at a time. We're not going to hate it. We're going to have a good attitude. Yeah. We'll see. But in the end, it is going to be beautiful. Stay tuned :)

3 comments:

The Lynns said...

ooh ooh. I want to see pics! :)

The Lynns said...

ooh ooh. I want to see pics! :)

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see pictures! We just picked out colors for the house... fun but overwhelming with so many choices! :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...