Friday, September 2, 2011

Pink!

Right now I am in some sort of stage where I'm obsessed with baby stuff. I need to nip that in the bud since I still have 4 months before the due date! It sure is fun to look at all the pretty, adorable baby stuff out there. We have been incredibly blessed by the generosity friends and family lately. We are so thankful for everyones love and support!

Here are two precious books from Grandma and Grandpa Schurz. My friend Sarah also told me about Olivia the piglet and I've been told we'll love her name even more after we read these stories. I'm going to start reading them to Baby Girl tonight!


This is a precious white noise machine from my friend Erin. As you can see I was practicing putting diapers on her ;)

The basket on top is part of our newborn stash. I took the advice of a friend and we're going to try prefolds with covers while the baby is too tiny for the bigger diapers I have my eyes on. These are what little lamb has on under her pretty pink cover. The diapers in the drawer are a few "one size pocket" diapers in pretty colors. I'm hoping to eventually get several more one size diapers that look very similar to these but that aren't pocket diapers, but are "all in ones." Are you keeping up? ;)

One Size pocket diaper on the left, itty bitty newborn all in one diaper that I just had to get because they were being sold used for only $5/each!, and a pink cover that goes over the prefolds.

Here is a shot of one of the baby drawers. Erin, who so generously gave us a TON of clothes is much like me in personality and suggested keeping them in little baskets to keep them organized. Don't they look so pretty all tucked in?

Just look at this tiny little onesie!

And already a few pretty dresses to hang on these baby pink hangers. It's so early to be thinking of all of these things, or buying them, I feel like, and yet look at all we have already. So thankful!

Before I sign off, here is Olivia's little foot. Awesome, isn't it?!

And, just for good measure, a shot from above our pergola at the gorgeous Silver Lace vine. Anyone want to get married in our backyard???


No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...