Monday, September 15, 2008

This and That

Clarence and Chloe-chillin'.


Sunflowers I bought for Jeff because they are his fave :) (the were $1/each and have lasted more than a week so far!)


Oh boy. What can I say? My dear husband was being a huge dork on his way to guitar lessons and I snapped this photo right as he came around the corner. Priceless!


Compromise. That's what this shot represents. You see Jeff loves apple pie. And he makes an AMAZING one. But I, on the other hand don't really care for apples. So when I went to the Happy Apple farm I picked blackberries and apples so that he could make a fruit pie. Sadly I think he doesn't like it much because of the berries. And I really like it, but I pick around the apples ;) Oh well-we tried!

2 comments:

Melanie L said...

You should do a chocolate pie! :) Or pecan...mmmmmmmm.

Terri said...

Yeah, his FAVE EVER is pecan, which I like OK. But I found a recipe for pecan with chocochips, and once again I don't think he'd like it as much. He's such a purist! ;)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...