Monday, September 29, 2008

A Week in the Life-Days Four and Five

This is my cat. Under our bed. INSIDE my gym bag. Oh Clarence.


Jeff's birthday is a week from today, but I was just getting so excited about it that I couldn't wait to wrap his gifts!


My favorite lamp. Ever.


Old School.


Autumn in Colorado.
















And this is my crazy husband. He hates getting his picture taken. So instead of just cooperating and getting ONE cute picture to show our fun drive up in the mountains, he made MANY strange faces. And this is what he gets. Posted on my blog ;)






Breakfast.
Boo.
Green shopping.
I realize I didn't follow the rules as far as posting time and just a picture title. But you don't care, right?

1 comment:

Melanie L said...

You and breaking rules. Par for the course, I'd say. ;)

Love the tree pics! And what's that weird thing Jeff keeps doing with his hands?

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...