Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Jeff is really good at being goofy. I think you can see what I mean! Does he look 32?! First we had him open his presents. Then we had a little party where we watched the Broncos with friends and family. Then he opened a few more presents. It was a great weekend!

Oh dear.
















My first pound cake. I have to admit, it was really yummy!








Jeff and Adam after a long hard day of watching football ;)


More goofy present faces!


My parents got him rocks. Wasn't that sweet?


The important thing: He was born. Then he loved me.
(he made this normal face because he loves me :)

1 comment:

Melanie L said...

your eye makeup looks great.

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...