Thursday, October 23, 2008

random

Um, how adorable is this bag? And so me! My dear sweet friend Carly and her precious mom sent it to me! They had it wrapped in cute tissue paper tied with those pink ribbons and I thought it would be so cute to tie the ribbons to the handle. I was right! So now I have a new "everyday bag" as I like to call it. Because I use it every day. THANKS SO MUCH CARLY AND JULIE!!!




Last weekend I carved a pumpkin into a Jack-o-Lantern. It was pretty fun. And humorous for Jeff, I think. He watched me. I kept giggling to myself because it was fun and I was having a good time making this guy's face. So it probably won't last until Halloween, but at least it will last forever on my blog! Aren't his eyebrows just the best touch? I've never done one with eyebrows. I'm pretty proud of myself!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is totally you!! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you got it, and that you like it! :)

Miss you! Cute pumpkin, btw. Love the eyebrows.

Blomgrens said...

I like the bag a lot!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...