Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're actually doing something

You should hear our weekend conversations. After we've been piddling around the house or yard for a while one of us will say "so what do you want to do?" I'm sure you can guess the response. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Let me just say we are not that great at figuring out what to do. But we've decided something fun for weekends, we're going to try a new place to eat every weekend. Cool, huh?! Last weekend we went to this new restaurant downtown in a fancy building. It's called Nosh. It was very pretty and artsy and even the food was artsy. And small. But it was still yummy! And they had a flyer for their Holiday Dinner and Wine event. Jeff saw it and said, "this would be cool. And we'd actually be doing something!" So we signed up for our reservation. I'm pretty excited. I think I'll even get dressed up. And it's our 5 month anniversary, so that's pretty cute, too.

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...