Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Routine

I'm not a morning person, are you? But it helps a lot if I get into my normal routine. Have you ever noticed that? Maybe it goes along with the type A part of my personality. So Jeff kisses me goodbye, I get out of bed, make the bed, take a shower, turn on the radio so I can listen to NPR, start blow-drying my hair, go turn on the coffee, finish blow-drying my hair, get get a cup of coffee, straighten my hair, get dressed, grab lunch and my to go bag and everything else I need for the day, and hit the road. I even have a road routine! I turn on 99.9 to listen to the celebrity gossip. Hey, I have to balance out the news somehow! I even usually switch lanes in the same places and put the sun visor down at the same times. It's weird! What is your routine like? Are you as particular as me???

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes I am! Except my routine is WAY different... it's more like... drag myself out of bed (I'm starting to need help now that I'm gigantic again)... eat breakfast as quickly as possible before Scott leaves at 7am (he's started doing the kids' breakfasts before I get up... what a gift!)... get diapers changed and continually prod a five year old to get ready on time... load everyone in the car to take Maggie to school... unload everyone back at home... get the twins ready for the day... pray I make it till naptime. Doesn't that sound exciting and glamorous?!?! :)

I'm so sorry about your eye!! No fun!! Keep us posted on how it's doing!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...