Monday, January 25, 2010

just fun

I got new glasses. I thought I liked them, but when I look at this picture they look HUGE. Don't they?


Clarence wants cheese.


This is a first. Literally. Our kitties do not like to be next to each other. They will tolerate it when they are eating their special treats, but this is unheard of. Jeff kept sliding down more and more to make room for them both. He wasn't comfortable at all, but he didn't care. He will sacrafice for the cats!



OK, I'm not obsessed with the glasses (or myself for that matter), I just can't get over how big I think they look. Oh well, at least I like my shirt. And I did use this sample of clarifying shampoo this morning, which my crazy stylist wanted me to try so badly that she poured some into a latex glove finger and put a rubber band around it! Shiny, though, eh?


Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ter, I love the glasses! I think the angle of the first pic does make them look larger than they really are but the other two pics look totally normal. You look so trendy. Plus, love them in combo with your new hair. Did you go darker? Love the cut and yes, the shine, too. Oh, and that's hilarious about your stylist. Love it.

Blomgrens said...

Hair & glasses look beautiful!

Sarah said...

I think the glasses are perfect :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...