Friday, January 22, 2010

On a lighter note: pictures!

I'm going to NY! YIPPEE! I've been longing to go again, and now it's in the works. My friend Steph and I have our tickets for the end of May. It's going to be SO FUN!!!



This is a picture of Clarence on his fave chair. He loves to keep track of what is going on outside. Doesn't it look like he's taking a music lesson? Ha!


We got a new couch! Isn't it awesome? Now Jeff and I can both lay on the couch in luxury. The red rug is new, too. It matches the curtains perfectly. Ah home sweet home.



And here is my new cozy corner in our bedroom. My dresser used to be there, but since we got the new couch this chair didn't fit as well in the living room. Perfect! I've been wanting to have a little sitting area in this nook in our room.



Last but not least, Clarence is all about standing on his back legs to see what he can see on the table. He does the same thing in the kitchen, but the counters are higher and he still has an inch or two before his face could reach the same height. Isn't this funny? I wish you could see his back legs all stretched out! He is tall just like his mama.

2 comments:

Blomgrens said...

Girly movie night at your house soon? :) Your house just keeps getting more and more beautiful, you both do such a great job!
Oh and NY = awesome.

Sarah said...

can't wait to see pictures of the NY adventure :) will email you soon!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...