Did you see that news story where PETA is trying to get Ben & Jerry's to stop using cow milk and instead use the more natural HUMAN BREASTMILK???? Sicking me out. I'll try to find a link.
Ok, and I have some thoughts. PETA is crazy! How are they going to regulate the consistency of the breast milk? They'll have to have the women never eat garlic or spicy food. And what women are going to do this? Crazy ones! I don't want crazy milk. Plus, the cost of milk and ice cream will go up to like $100/gallon. I bet women charge more for milk than cows do.
3 comments:
Did you see that news story where PETA is trying to get Ben & Jerry's to stop using cow milk and instead use the more natural HUMAN BREASTMILK???? Sicking me out. I'll try to find a link.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iBQiwuPnL8om8_CtqaogNbwqBgagD93DU7T00
Ok, and I have some thoughts. PETA is crazy! How are they going to regulate the consistency of the breast milk? They'll have to have the women never eat garlic or spicy food. And what women are going to do this? Crazy ones! I don't want crazy milk. Plus, the cost of milk and ice cream will go up to like $100/gallon. I bet women charge more for milk than cows do.
Sorry, you didn't ask for any of this. :)
CRAP! Mel beat me to it, but I was going to say...
Um, gross! I am not going to eat boobmilk, no matter how much I love Ben and Jerry's. Sick...
Post a Comment