Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Date Night

Tonight is one of the last nights Jeff and I have to spend just the two of us during the Christmas season. So I planned a yummy date night for us with his favorite food-King Crab! I also looked up Christmas meals to get festive ideas to go with it. Then Jeff serenaded me while I blogged ;)

The pretty table. Look at all the red and green!


A salad with mixed greens, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts and poppy seed dressing.

A side: Parmesan couscous with tomatoes and snap peas.
The appetizer: cream cheese topped with raspberry chipotle sauce and crackers.
And I didn't take a picture of the crab legs. Because there is nothing pretty about those.


And here I am-blogging about it. So romantic ;P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, you are such a good wifey! I agree about the crab legs - glad you didn't take a pic. But, the other dishes look amazing. Which I could reach in and taste them!

Ashley said...

Yummy! How thoughtful of you!

Carly said...

I am SO impressed!! Wow, what an awesome meal. I've been sick with the flu for 4 days, but those pics make me want to eat for the first time, lol. And thanks for not posting the pics of the crab legs. I might have to throw up a little.

LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

oh, you are good! :)

I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas... love you and miss you, friend!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...