1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! With ribbons and bows and themes :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! Nothing beats the experience of picking it out and nothing beats the sweet, fresh smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Well, I used to take it down the 26th. But now I think I want to keep it up longer. Christmas is too wonderful to end that soon.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but only a little at a time. We’ve been having it almost every night!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Are you kidding? This is way too hard. But I do remember a precious doll Santa brought one year.
7. Easiest person to buy for? Probably my mom.
8. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Well I love to receive them in the mail, but I’m also an environmentalist, so cringe to think about how much waste we could save by emailing. Maybe next year…
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There are no bad gifts. (aw, wasn’t that a sweet answer!?)
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Probably usually in October.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Orange rolls and scrambled eggs! And chocolate oranges. YUM!
15. Lights on the tree? Yes, plenty to make beautiful shadows on the ceiling and walls. This year we have clear lights. Next year we might go with blue
16. Favorite Christmas song? Snoopy’s
17. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Either! This year we are staying home. Our first family Christmas!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen and Rudolph!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a bird.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Consumerism.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything and everything.
23. Favorite Christmas dinner? tacos
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? World peace.