Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring

I don't really have much to say, but I wanted to get that ugly picture down the page a bit! I'm really looking forward to Spring. Of course March and April are our snowiest months here, but it's nice to mix that up with some 60 and 70 degree weather! Painting the basement such a bright yellow is also getting me in the mood!

Here are a few of my favorite things about Spring:
tulips!




leaving the windows open


wearing flip flops!

and of course, our beautiful back yard!

1 comment:

jotoart111 said...

I love that your desire to decorate has affected your blog! Nice springy wallpaper!!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...