Tuesday, March 1, 2011

after the dust settles...

...on my face!


This is a sick picture, but I had to post it. I'm not joking when I tell you this basement project is a messy one! It looks like I'm a crazed person playing an elderly zombie in a HS play and the only thing to make my hair gray and face old was chalk. Nice.
Also, Jeff has already used a whole gallon of paint in the basement! We chose a color that goes with the color "theme" of our house, along the lines of brown/tan/yellow. The main room will be painted Expedition Khaki and the bedroom will be Rye. It's going to be nice and bright down there and I'm super excited about it! Here are the swatches against our table and our floor. They look different here and it looks really different on the walls. I honestly have no idea how you are supposed to find a color you like. They always turn out so different than you think they will. Oh well, these work so I'm happy :) I can't wait to show you what it looks like when it's all painted!






No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...