The ultrasound was so cool! We got to see her little mouth moving, her hands and feet, all kinds of things. She has a long femur! So far she is in the 67th percentile. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An open letter to the school district
So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...
-
...Baby Under Manufacturing Process :) (I can't remember where I heard that term, but I can't take credit for it.) So it's time...
-
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony and WE'RE MARRIED! Pics to come :)
5 comments:
ohemgee a girl! I knew God wanted you to have a little princess! :D
Yay!!! Little baby girl...so sweet!!
Congrats...
YEAH!!! Ter and Jeff, I am so excited for you. Our little one's will be so fun to see together. Glad Wes and I get to be on this journey with you guys!!
Great Grandma is "so" excited!!!
Post a Comment