Thursday, October 25, 2012

Olivia Layne - 43 Weeks

Are you kidding me, Olivia?! Only 10 weeks until you are 1 year old? I can hardly believe it's true. It's the little things that get me now. Sure, the big things like crawling and standing are amazing, but when I brush your hair and see how long and thick it's getting, or when I watch you figure something out and you make your little turtle face, that's when it really hits me, how big you're getting. We're really starting to see your personality shine through. I believe you are strong willed and spirited. You love to laugh, but you are pretty serious, too. If you get frustratred or upset, you let us know and it can take a little while to get back into your groove after that happens. I think you are a social butterfly, always happy around other kids and crowds of people and noise. You are also an  outdoorsy girl who loves dirt, leaves, grass and walks. You are this compilation of your Daddy and Mama that makes the most beautiful little girl. And now I'm crying! I'll sign off for this week. Know that you are loved beyond measure! xoxo










No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...