Monday, March 15, 2010

Friends with Wings

Last weekend was amazing! Lindsey came to visit from Florida. She used to live hear-she was my cube mate. I can hardly believe she has been gone for a year :( We spent time grabbing coffee, perusing bookstores, brunching, parading, belly laughing, dining, desserting and more (including hula hooping, of which I videoed but can't find the video. Don't worry, I won't give up!) It was the best weekend I've had in a while. These friends are angels :)

Here we are dining in Old Colorado City. Lindz, Grace, Liz, Devin, Jeff and Me.


Lindz, Grace, Kev and Liz.


We walked around in Manitou and stopped at a couple of toy stores. Here we are trying out these amazing stick juggling things. They were so cool!


This is Davinci, Liz and Kevin's pup. He's so smart he can close the fridge and back door.


A family picture-Liz Kevin and Davinci.


We went to an awesome St Paddy's Day Parade in downtown Csprings. I had to get a pic of the Scottish Terriers. They are my brother and my fave dogs. SCOTTish TERRIers. Get it?


The gang: Kevin, Liz, Random Guy, Grace, LL, Me.


BFFs. LL and Liz.


The girls. Grace, Sarah, LL, Me, Liz.




Sitting on Liz and Kevin's balcony enjoying brunch.



Getting our Vitamin D!


Dessert night at my house. Stace, Liz, Lindz and Grace.


Of course Chloe and Clarence enjoyed dessert night, too.




I wish Lindsey would visit EVERY DAY! Love you, friends! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all the pictures... looks like you all had a wonderful time. ummm and the SCOTTish TERRIers cracks me up :)

Unknown said...

Umm... I look AWESOME in those pics of us at your table. HAHAHA!

Lindsey said...

yeah grace, you so do...and so do i with my hair toss! ;)

i LOVE this blog post!!! and i LOVE the pictures! and i LOVE you girls! and i LOVE the week we had!!!

i wish i could visit every day too!!!

Blomgrens said...

Looks like a really fun weekend! You got some really great pictures too :)

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...