Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Recipe Review-Dump Cake

Well this is about the easiest dessert recipe in the history of the universe! And delicious :)

Ingredients:

1 can fruit pie filling (I used strawberry)
1 can fruit pie filling (I used peach)
1 box yellow cake mix (I used butter flavor)
1 cup butter, melted

Directions:

In a greased 9 x 13 in pan layer ingredients as listed above. Do not mix but try to be sure all the cake mix is covered with the melted butter. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Cool. Enjoy. Maybe with ice-cream :) Two thumbs up!

Speaking of two thumbs up. Last time was a lie. Jeff HATES brown rice. You know, of the fiesta salad recipe variety. How could he have liked the fiesta salad, then? Good question. He didn't. Nice. AT least he was sweet about it, I guess? And that's all for now. I think we might have a snow day tomorrow. I hope so!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

whoa really??? That IS easy! I am totally going to have to try this one! It sounds impossible.

and I love the Jeff story. My dad STILL tells the story of when he SAID he liked a dish my mom made (at the beginning of their marriage) when he really hated it, and she proceeded to make it again and again until he finally admitted he lied!

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...