Trying to get a picture that wasn't same old thing in front of the mirror. I guess I need a cameraman! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An open letter to the school district
So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...
-
...Baby Under Manufacturing Process :) (I can't remember where I heard that term, but I can't take credit for it.) So it's time...
-
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony and WE'RE MARRIED! Pics to come :)
2 comments:
HEY! You are a CUTE Mama!!! :) Thanks for you blog comment (and congrats on a GIRL! So special :) I will look at that website. I really do love cloth for sure. I have tried some hemp inserts at night in addition to our diapers...but no luck! We will see! AND, you can't use diaper cream with cloth so poor lil man is so red. I will research! YAY for babies!!! hope you're feeling good!
You need a cameraLADY! As I recall, it worked out pretty well in NYC ... You look adorbs, Ter! Keep up the good work! :)
Post a Comment