Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow!

Last week it snowed enough to get a 2 hour delay at work for me and to make a couple of good looking snow angels by me and Scott. We probably got about 4 inches or so, which compared to last year, might be the most we've had in years!


Pretty crazy considering how nice it had been before and has been since. Here Scott and Jeff are cleaning up some of the leaves in the beautiful sun. And Scott was trying to get the chickies to sit with him, but they weren't interested. Someday I hope they will jump on his shoulders like they do with Cade and Jeff!



This is classic. Look at that face. Leaves=joy :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE SNOW!!! :)

Carly said...

I have to agree--leaves do equal joy, from the time yuo're little and you jump in your first pile to now, driving down the road under a canopy of blazing-red and orange foliage. LOVE fall. And, I love that your blog has dressed appropriately for the fall weather. If only I was so good at changing my backgrounds for the seasons ... or posting for that matter! You are an inspiration, Tballs. An INSPIRATION!

Carly said...

P.S Was your snow angel pregnant? Because I think she should be ...

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...