You've heard of bucket lists and leap lists, yes? It can be so fun to think of things I want to accomplish before I die, or imagine big milestones in our lives and how to get there. At the same time, it can get overwhelming, especially if the items on my list include living in Spain or writing a book (neither of which are much of a reality). So, I decided to make a fun but manageable list for the summer. Lets see what actually gets crossed off in the next 3 months. Hold me accountable!
1. Declutter/simplify/minimalize our life
How? Clean out all closets and make donation piles and scrap piles. Get rid of everything we haven't used in a year. Get rid of multiples.
2. Visit my grandparents in Nebraska!
3. Learn some sign language to teach Livia
4. Visit family in Montrose
5. Go on a romantic date (and actually fix my hair, makeup and wear a fancy outfit!)
6. Go on at least one walk a week
7. Read the 4 books I just ordered
8. Encourage/support/do something special for a friend, family member, co-worker, fellow mom or even a stranger once a week
9. Let Jeff and Cade know how much I love and appreciate them and find ways to encourage them several times a week